LOCAL OSTEOPATHS IN MT GRAVATT
The Whole Body Clinic proudly offers quality care to the local Mount Gravatt and surrounding Wellers Hill, Eight Mile Plains, Wishart, Sunnybank, Carina, Carindale, Mansfield and Holland Park communities.
WHAT WE TREAT
At The Whole Body Clinic offers care for a wide range of spine, muscle & joint problems including:
- Upper back pain
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches/ migraines
- Ankle pain
- Tendon and ligament sprains and strains
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Muscle & joint pain
- Knee pain
- Post operative rehabilitation
NEW PATIENT SPECIAL OFFER
$15 OFF INITIAL CONSULTATION IN FEBRUARY
You don't have to live with pain as a constant companion.
*Must mention new patient offer when booking*
What We Offer
Our qualified staff can assist you with any of the following:
Osteopathy or Osteopathic Medicine is a drug-free, non-invasive form of manual therapy that is holistic in nature.
Dry needling uses a thin needle to penetrate the skin and stimulate underlying muscle, fascia, and connective tissue to improve pain and movement.
Shockwave Therapy is a non-invasive therapy used to treat conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendinopathy that are notoriously difficult to resolve.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
At The Whole Body Clinic we pride ourselves on personalised, complete patient care and aim to provide the most up to date and effective treatment and injury management to get you moving and feeling your best.
When you come to see us for your injury needs you can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your condition or injury
- An explanation of the diagnosis and education about the likely contributing factors
- Choices in your management options, based on your goals, expectations and preferences
- To have a clear management plan in place to help achieve your goals
- A focus on hands-on, manual therapy techniques and electrotherapy where appropriate
- Practical and progressive exercise advice, relevant to your needs
At The Whole Body Clinic, we strive to assist your body’s function to be the best it can be. By using the most up to date techniques and combining them with Evidence Based Medicine, we can help you in reaching your wellness goals.
Dr Mark Crawford
Dr Jeremy Jose
Don't persist with pain when you could be living a better life. Discover how we can help reduce your discomfort and improve your outlook.